- Send SMS or Email to all customers
- Define your SMS packages and pricing
- Specify the cost for sending SMS to various countries network operators
- Transfer/share phonebook with any customer
- Credit your customer’s account with SMS units
- Transferred SMS credits as “borrowed Units”. The customer’s account will automatically be deducted on next purchase
- Customize the contents of both SMS and Email notification messages
- Create and manage unlimited SMS gateways and easily switch between gateways.
- Create and Manage multiple currencies and exchange rates
- Create custom payment gateways and manage pre-defined gateways.
- Easily enable or disable any payment gateway
- View details all messages sent through your site (both portal and API)
- View and manage all scheduled messages on your site
- View, manage and access all marketing lists, phone book/contacts saved by customers on your site.
- Enable or Disable Dynamic Sender ID
- Manage and Approve Sender IDs to be used on your Portal
- Disallow the use of certain words in sender IDs (eg Yahoo, GTBank)
- Specify the default Currency, Country and Time-Zone for your site
- Create and manage unlimited SMS customers and resells
- Specify custom SMS rates and selling price for a customer
- Easily add SMS units to customer’s account
- View message log of all your customers
- Easily login to a customer’s account with a single click
- Customers can place order for SMS units and have their accounts credited upon successful payment or admin approval.
- Customers can view their SMS history, Credit History, SMS chart and other reports.
- Resellers can create and manage their sub-customers through their reseller portal
- Resellers can customize and brand their reseller portals.
- Customers can register under a reseller through the reseller’s “Allowed Domain”, configurable from the reseller settings page.
- Resellers can transfer SMS credits to their customers
- Resellers can view message history of all their sub-customers.
- Resellers can provide support to their customers using the integrated Ticket tool
- Resellers can login to any of their customer’s account with single click of a button
- Support for MMS, UNICODE and Plain SMS Messages
- Inbuilt UTF-8 to Unicode Converter
- Automatically send SMS in background if message is larger than defined gateway batch size
- Individual status report on each recipients
- Automatic splitting of messages into multiple pages if it exceeds maximum allowed by your SMS provider
- User get Confirmation alert before messages are sent
- View SMS history of all customer
- Block certain sender IDs from being used on your site.
- Upload recipients from text or CSV files
- Save a copy of message being sent as Draft for future use
- Auto removal of duplicate numbers from recipients before sending sms
- Auto removal of invalid numbers from recipients before sending sms
- Auto count and display total recipients in uploaded file
- Re-formats poorly formatted phone numbers e.g formats 08081234567 to 2348081234567, based on selected recipient country
- Dynamic Sender ID Support
- Easily select groups from address book while sending message
- Search sent messages by username, sender ID, message content, status etc.
- Schedule messages for future delivery and easily cancel pending scheduled messages with a click of a button
- Easily resend previously sent messages in just a click
- View, use, edit or delete draft SMS
- Automatically saves incoming messages to inbox
- Assign incoming messages to customers using keywords
- Auto opt-out marketing list subscribers using keywords
- Integrated internal communication system
- Automated Email & SMS Notifications on various System Events
- Admin can Send Bulk SMS / Email to Single or All Customers
- Customers can post custom Payment Notification from their SMS panel
Orders and Billing
- Create/Manage Various SMS Packages and Pricing. You can also define custom pricing for each customer.
- Automatic SMS Cost calculation based on defined SMS Rates
- Customer is only billed on successful submission of message to the gateway.
- Comprehensive transaction log and report on pending, completed and failed transactions
- Admin to add SMS credits to customer’s as Borrowed Units, which will be deducted from customers account upon next order.
- Multiple currency support with option to specify exchange rates
- Admin can approve a transaction that have not been paid for or paid through custom gateways
- Easily search transaction records for specific transaction or specific customer’s transactions
- Admin can manually transfer SMS Units to customer
- Automated Invoicing on new Orders
- Receive Payment Notifications from Customers
- Add Tax, Vat and other handling charges to your invoices.
Marketing List, Phonebook & Contacts
- Create unlimited phonebooks, marketing lists and contacts (available to both admin and customers)
- Define opt-out keyword for each marketing list
- Add contacts to marketing list via API
- Add multiple phone numbers and names to phonebook or marketing list
- Upload contact numbers, names and birthdays from Text or CSV file to phonebook or marketing list
- Automatically send Birthday wishes and reminders to contacts on their birthdays.
- Easily edit or delete a phonebook and marketing lists with all its contacts
- Admin can transfer/share phonebook with any customer
- Supports SMPP and HTTP gateway connection
- Create unlimited SMS gateways
- Set gateways as default route for messages to different destination countries and operators
- Easily define active gateways for Plain SMS, Unicode SMS, MMS and 2-Way SMS
- Define connection type for each gateway (SMPP or HTTP)
- Define batch size for each gateway
- Quick & Easy Installation
- Database Backup / Restore tools
- Full Customization & Expandable
- Data Migration tool for easy importation of existing customers and other data from other systems
- Remote API for Easy Integration
- Free Excel SMS Plug-in
- Fully Stand-alone application. Sendroid doesn’t depend on Jumla or other 3rd party application
- Easy to integrate on your website using Sendroid plug-ins
- Customized API for each customer
- Interactive and user-friendly look and feel
- Unix or Windows OS (cPanel-based Hosting Highly Recommended)
- Apache or IIS (Apache Highly Recommended)
- PHP Version 5.2 or higher
- Curl Support
- PHP Cron Jobs
- JSON Enabled
- PHP Memory Limit: 64 MB
- MySQL Version 4.1 or higher
- MySQL Strict Mode disabled